Partners of NACAG are all countries and organizations that have signed the NACAG Declaration and/or the Statement of Undertaking (SoU) and thereby expressed their support for NACAG’s objective. The initiative is continuously open for new partners to join.
NACAG’s current partner countries:
- The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Viet Nam
NACAG’s partner organizations:
- The German chemical industry association (Verband der Chemischen Industrie)
- The Mexican chemical industry association (ANIQ)
Eligible for funding
N2O abatement measures concerning nitric acid plants are eligible for funding if the plants are located within a country which fulfils the following criteria.
- The country is producing nitric acid.
- The country is eligible for Official Development Assistance (ODA).
- The national government has signed the Statement of Undertaking of NACAG.
Eligible countries as of today: